Marilyn TIMMS class summaries 2010

TIMMS CLASSES 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Watercolours - Let's Do It! Jan 2010 Museum

Thank you all for working so hard - you were great! I have scanned in my pictures and notes from your two day session. Because of my photo editing program, the half pages sometimes repeat bits and pieces - I hope this isn't too confusing for you. My wish is that you put a link to this blog and that it is useful and fun for you. - Marilyn






Next, Colour Mixing - you can refer to your own colour grid that you created in class because I forgot to photograph mine (oops). To clarify the writing below, when I note a colour description as "yellow/gr", I mean "yellow that leans to green" or as "red/vi", I mean "red that leans to violet", and so on.

Your colour handout will help you a lot here if you keep it mearby and refer to it often. - Marilyn






This is a VALUE SCALE that was created step by step
from white to darkest dark during the creating of this demo:
All five layers:














________________________________

Your EXCELLENT efforts:













Hard at Work:



No comments:

Post a Comment